Before you complete our Project Proposal Outline and apply for Ad Council of Rochester services, be sure to read our Project Review Process and Criteria thoroughly.
Submitting Your Project Proposal
SUBMISSION DEADLINE – Your completed proposal package must arrive at the Ad Council office no later than:
- 5pm on Friday, October 11, 2013 for support to commence on January 1, 2014, or,
- 5pm on Friday, April 25, 2014 for support to commence on July 1, 2014
The following components must be included in your proposal packet:
- A cover letter signed by the Executive Director and a Board Member, endorsing the proposal.
- Documentation of your 501 (C) (3) status
- Program/Project Budget Sheet
Please submit two complete hard copies of your proposal packet to the Ad Council offices (274 N. Goodman St., Suite B269, Rochester, NY 14607); and e-mail a copy of the file to Katelin Ryan, Director of Communications & External Relations, at email@example.com.
Project/Program Summary (please limit to two pages)
- Organization information
- Name and address of application organization
- List collaborative partners or attach a list
- Name of project/program seeking support
- Primary contact person to answer any questions regarding your proposal (Include all contact info, such as e-mail, phone number, etc.)
- Provide a 50-70 word summary of the project.
- What community problem or need does this project address? Describe the problem/need in terms of how it affects our community and any documentation of its scope and impact (use statistics that help convey the magnitude of the problem/need).
- What is the central or key message you want to communicate and to whom?
- What resources (financial and human) will you provide to support this project?
- How will the community be different 3-5 years from now – assuming your project succeeds
Criteria for Project Support
Project Management Fee
What to Expect: Campaign FAQs
To learn more about this program, please call 585-442-0200 x204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Campaigns homepage